Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chopped!

A few weeks ago I got 9 inches cut off my hair. I really don't like posting a picture of just my face, but here you go! My hair actually didn't look all that great on this particular day but I hardly ever have pictures of myself because I am always the one taking them! So, Kaileen and my other peeps who have been dying to see, there you go!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE IT!!! I love short hair, for me it is easier to manage.

Kaileen Connelly said...

YUP, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look so stylish and fancy. What a hot mommy!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness...I LOVE IT. We had just talked about this when you were here and you finally did it. Its way sexy...watch out Adam!

Jenny said...

It is way cute Melissa.

Natalie said...

CUTE CUTE--a fun change!

Unknown said...

You look so good! I love it! I can't believe your hair was 9 inches longer than that--wow!

DeAnne said...

You look gorgeous! Always do. Perfect hair for Summer (which will eventually come, one of these days . . . I hope)

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Love it! :) You are so cute.

Maren said...

Stinkin' cute cut melissa! -M

Lauren said...

so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails