Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kira, That Bald Baby

My parents are visiting this week, this morning my mom and Adalin were lying in bed in the dark and their conversation went like this...

Grandma: Adalin, what color is your hair?
Adalin: Blonde.
Grandma: What color is daddy's hair?
Adalin: A yucky blonde.
Grandma: What color is Mommy's hair?
Adalin: A pretty blonde, like mine.
Grandma: What color is Grandma's hair?
Adalin: Brown.
Grandma: What color is Kira's hair?
Adalin: Just skin.

5 comments:

Pattie said...

That is so cute....

Natalie said...

Hilarious! Your girls are darling!

DeAnne said...

Out of the mouth of babes . . . Adalin is too funny! I love hearing her comments.

Tif Sweeney said...

Hilarious!! I definitely got a good laugh out of that one!! :)

Katherine said...

She is so hilarious. I want to be one of the people you invite to have access to your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails