Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Milestone


Kira took her first step a few days ago! It was officially on Thursday, March 13th, 2008. You won't believe this... I didn't even see it. I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and Adam was playing with Doops in the living room. He stood her up, held her shirt in front of her that he had just taken off and she took a step towards it and stabilized herself afterwards! He said, "Aw, mommy missed it!"
I said, "What!"
"Kira just took her first step!"
I was SO mad! So mad. I am proud of her though! I keep trying to get her to do it again too, but she hasn't yet. Go Kira!









I was "tagged" a while ago to share nicknames that we all have for each other. Since I used one of Kira's above, I thought that I would share the whole fam's nicknames, some used by friends and more distant family.
Adam: Ad, Biff, Franson
Melissa: Mel, Sissy-Melissy, Meliss
Adalin: Buzz, Winky, Silly, Lightyear, Pretty
Kira: Doopa, Doops, Doopy, Muffin girl, Top-top, Fruitsy, Fruit-land, Loopy-loo, Chubby-choo

And the Zoo's... these make me laugh
Isis: Nut-job, Spaz
Yukon: Yukey, Bone-head
Kitty: Titty (don't ask)

3 comments:

Kaileen Connelly said...

BTW, glad you didn't put my nickname up here!!! ;)

Stef said...

WHAT?! Kira walking already?! Way to go, Kira. Funny nicknames. See you guys real soon! :)

DeAnne said...

Kira is growing up way too fast! Cute photos! Your nicknames are hilarious, but you forgot one: Nalitha. Does that count? Jocelyn may not say your name right, but she sure loves you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails