We close on our house tomorrow! I am really happy that it was such a smooth process and that we are so blessed to not be stuck with a house that we can't sell, especially with today's economy.
I have to admit that it is a little strange that at 2pm tomorrow my house won't technically be mine anymore. If it wasn't for the awesome people buying it, it may feel even stranger. They are so laid back and it has been very nice to not feel controlled through the process of selling it.
Living in this house has been a wonderful experience. It has taught us a lot about plumbing, pets, paint and perennials. I am glad that we aren't moving very soon though because I think selling my house and moving within a few weeks of each other would be very traumatic for me. I am a very sentimental person and I hang on to places. This has been my first house and I love it. In a way I feel that it will always be partly mine, like it is partly everyone else's that has lived here. I will miss it a lot.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats! You guys have made a lot of nice improvements on the house. We have enjoyed hanging out there, too! We will miss you guys when we all move!!
Post a Comment