Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Park

It was 50 degrees today and it felt so good. At 5:00 I decided to ignore that I should be thinking about what was going to present itself for dinner, so I packed up and went to the park with the girls. Adalin hasn't been to the park since the fall and was SO excited to go. She ran from the car to the jungle-gym (about 30 yards) and remembered exactly what to do! Kira loved climbing up the steps, but that was the extent of her play. We will be back there often I have a feeling.








I failed to mention that I finally got my new camera. It has been a year since my other brand new one got stolen and I have been using my OLD 2MP camera since then... It was wonderful to finally take pictures that turn out! These were taken on the "Children" setting, designed to take pictures of moving children in bright light. I love it! I think part of the reason I took the chillins to the park today was so that I would have an excuse to use my new camera outside the house for the first time!

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

Nice pictures! I am sure your camera is cool, but it's the girls that make the photos beautiful! I am glad you can now capture more of these moments better. Cute pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails