Saturday, June 14, 2008

Boards Over

Adam took his step 1 board exam Thursday. He had his nose buried in this book for the last month studying for this thing. All I can say is that I am SO GLAD IT'S OVER! I feel an extreme sense of freedom now, with only one 4-week cinchy quarter left, then no more class work - EVER! I say a lot that the last two years have been difficult for me because they really have. Looking back, even 2 days after the storm, it doesn't seem like it has been that bad, but when I was in the middle of it all it was horrible. I guess that's how life is; in retrospect, things don't seem as difficult as they really and truly were at one time.
Adam has to wait 4-6 weeks before he knows his actual score. Agonizing. We will let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I hated that book!!! Isn't it such a great feeling to be done!!!!Yeah!!

Tif Sweeney said...

Yeah!!! I loved the feeling of Step 1 board being done!! One of the best in the world!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails