Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kira's First Ponies

Don't laugh! I am desperate! It is true though that Kira no longer gets mistaken for a boy more than once per week; it’s more like once a month. I am convinced that if she just had enough hair on the top of her head for a little pony tail or two, that the problem would be solved. She really is growing quite a bit of hair in the back though, which I am completely proud of. These pony tails look so silly, they pull off being cute. Maybe in another year she will have more conventionally-placed ponies.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

i was going to say that you could put little bows on Kira with corn syrup every day or put a girly headband on her - but then I saw the headband in the 4th of July pics. Anyway, if you like those things - they totally help bald babies look like girls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails