Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shorts and Shirts

Adam and I have matching Gap Camo shorts that we wear every so often (not ever on the same day though.) I was wearing mine and Adalin looks at me with a scowl,
Adalin: Those are Daddy's shorts.
Me: No, they are mine, Daddy and I have the same ones.
Adalin: Girls don't wear shorts.
Me: Yes they do.
Adalin: No they don't! Only boys wear shorts! You're a boy!
OK, if you put it that way....

Yet another story...
Adalin was sitting with Adam by the computer while he was looking at PacSun.com, browsing through clothes (that we can't really afford to buy!) Adalin says: Dad, you have that shirt!
Adam: What shirt? Where?
Adalin: That one right there.
Adam: Yeah, I do have that one don't I?
How she remembers Adam's wardrobe, I don't know!

1 comment:

Margi said...

I'm not surprised at all that she remembers his wardrobe. She probably remembers how many pairs of socks he has and what brands they are. Adalin has an incredible memory. I hadn't seen her in such a long time when we saw you at the pool. She walks right up to me and says, "Margi, want a cracker?" What a cute girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails