So the visit to ID came and I was a little nervous. Would it hurt? Did I really want it removed? I remember when I was little, the mole started to surface and my mom asked me if I wanted it taken off. She and I agreed that it added a bit of character so we decided to keep it. I wish I hadn't so this opportunity was just perfect. And yes, it did hurt. Not the actual mole-removal, but the shots hurt like heck. I was a big girl though and decided that while I was there, I might as well get 4 other moles burned off too.
I am SO grateful to have had the chance I had to get my moles taken off. That sounds weird. The mole beneath my nose, which Adalin called my "beep," has really bothered me the last few years and I thought that it would be a long time from now that we could afford to have it removed. It was kind of a blessing, you know?! So, THANK YOU JOHN!!
He also removed a little rock that was embedded in Adam's eyelid as a result of being hit in the eye with a peice of wood while working in someone's house. Adam had this blueish spot on his eyelid for over 6 months and it was a little gross. So I "scrubbed in" to help Dr. Franson with the mini procedure. John also removed some of his wife's moles, a niece's pair of moles and a nephew's wart. It was a very fun little Franson clinic night.







5 comments:
lol - that is dang funny, a skin abnormality correction party - what a great doctor.
Way to be a big girl, Melissa! I can't believe Adam had a rock in his eyelid for 6 months! Ouch!
holy moley...
Haha nice. I've been wondering about my own moles lately... again, the whole "character" thing- am I fooling myself? I'd love to get an honest opinion from someone. And I definitely want to know how it looks after. I had a mole taken off when I was younger and now I have an annoying scar where it was.
SO AWESOME to have a doctor in the family! I liked your mole, you could make anything look pretty. I hope you're liking your new look!
Post a Comment