Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The girlies and I went to this pumpkin farm in Northville, MI last week for a regional activity organized by SAA, the student spouses' group for Adam's school. The girls loved the activities they had, like riding John Deer tricycles around, milking a fake cow, a jungle gym inside a little kid's barn. We took a hay ride out to their corn maze and pumpkin patch too. Adalin sang the whole way on the hay ride. It was cute.














3 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

Looks like your girls had fun. We never did make it to a pumpkin patch. Maybe next year.

TerriLyn said...

What a fun trip!! I like the fake cow! Your girls are sooo cute. You look great Melissa!

Unknown said...

That picture sign cracks me up. Looks like a way fun adventure!!

I'm glad you got a few tomatoes from your pots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails