Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Boy?

Ok, Kira was called a boy AGAIN by a stranger last week! I snapped this picture while I was putting groceries in the trunk, after we had gone shopping together where this event took place. She was wearing blue sweatpants (with yellow daisies at the bottom), a green shirt (with daisies on the front of it) and a striped hoodie. Yes, boy colors, but COME ON! Oh, and I forgot to mention that she had her PINK coat on too. Are people blind? Do they look for gender-associated clues before they tell me how cute my son is? I mean, for real! I know she is lacking in the hair dept. (still) and her ears stick out a little but... get a clue! This has happened since she was born! Honestly, does she look like a boy to you?!? I think not!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah some people are just weird. Alaya was called a boy all the time too! Even is she was wearing all pink with her ears peirced. Im jealous you went to Disney on Ice. Alaya would love that! It always comes on tv for advertisement and she always yells cause she sees all the Princesses. So fun!!!

Danette said...

The question to ask is why are people such idiots??
Even though she doesn't have any hair, I still wouldn't think she was a boy. She is always dressed to the max as a girl, always cute.
Some people.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I hear you! This was our worst one...Caitlyn was only 1 or 2 months old....we were out and she was wearing a PINK shirt under her DRESS, a headband, bow, bracelet, tights, cute baby girl shoes, a pink blanket...as girl as they get right?? straight out of the baby shower garb......and this LADY asked "how old is he?" .............ok. Your girls are so cute and always look absolutely darling - magazine models!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlie n Jonathan said...

sorry, my comment posted twice. i wasn't being profane or anything. ;)

valerie said...

Some people are so blind. Kira is such a cute little girl. Your girls are always dressed so girly and cute. How can people be so dumb.

DeAnne said...

She has a beautiful girlie face--you could dress her in boy clothes and she would still look like a girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails