Well, after a few days of cleaning up puppy accidents, it's finally Sunday, always a more restful day than the rest of the week's. Although Yukon isn't house trained (and we don't expect him to be since he is only 9 weeks old), we are truly loving having him around. He is a wonderful little dog so far. He and Isis are getting along wonderfully. Isis is no longer chasing cars incessantly around the house all day out of boredom, but instead the doggies are playing, eating, and sleeping every hour of every day. I have been asked, "are you crazy?" for getting another dog... hmmm, well, it has actually made my life a little less stressful. I would much rather deal with 2 pee accidents per day than a hyperactive, crazy, idiotic, car-chasing Basenji racing throughout my house, chasing cars for 6 hours a day. Isis is a wonderful dog, don't get me wrong. We loved her, but she was very bored and that made her a little crazy. Yukon is keeping her company, and it has been awesome. I am so happy that this all worked out.
Adalin woke up this morning with a fever. She has had a runny nose and a little cough for a few days. I had to bring her home from church early today. We came home and Adalin layed on the couch and fell asleep, slept for 4 hours, woke up, and the fever's gone and she is perky as ever. Who knows what that was all about.
My mom arrived this morning (drove through the night, what an adventurous, independent. wonderful woman) to pick me and the girlies up. We will be headed to MI on Thursday for an Allen family reunion (18th) and my little sister's graduation party (25th). Adam will drive next Friday for the graduation party, and then we will comeback home the next Tuesday. I am really excited to visit again. I will have a lot to do there, the top of my list is to visit the Connelly's. My BF, Kaileen's, brother Kyle has Rhabdomyosarcoma and is taking his body over fast. It's so sad. I love them so much.
Well, there's the news.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
1 comment:
I believe that should be "lie" on the couch, not "lay", right Adam? Just messing with you guys. Hey I feel bad, Melissa, I feel like I made you feel obligated to change you blog background! Still looks good, though. Hope the doggies continue to work out well for you guys. Take care
Levon
Post a Comment