Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Michigan Pictures For You
















10 comments:

Pattie said...

Cute pictures of your girls looks like you had a great time in Michigan.

Ashley said...

Is there anything sweeter than naked babies?

jayne said...

Love the bum cheeks! Looks like you had a great time.

The Gowdy Family said...

I LOVE the last picture of Adalin! So, so cute.

TerriLyn said...

Great pics! It looks like you all had a fantastic time!

Pattie said...

i am adding you to my favorite blogs is that okay.

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute! I love all the rolls

valerie said...

Looks like your family had fun together in MI. Your girls are so cute. I love the rolls!!

Melody said...

Cute pictures. I love Lake Michigan too! I'm glad you have told me such great things about Michigan. Sorry you had to come up under sad circumstances. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

love to start with the baby, my fave between her legs licking her ass while I enjoy the feel of herussy, then I want to eat herpussy, the toddler mycock in her ass while I finger her

Related Posts with Thumbnails