Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wrong Color

Here is a collage of Adalin... the only interesting picture that happens to be on my mom's laptop... has really nothing to so with this particular post, but it's cute anyway. She has grown up so much, my goodness. Soon, Kira will be watering flowers, eating yogurt by herself, playing in the mud and drinking out of the kiddy pool. I wanted to give you all something to look at. Now what's been going on...
I offered to paint my mom's living room this week. My little sister's graduation party is here Saturday, so there is a deadline here. I have spackled, sanded, spackled again, sanded again, vacuumed the black lab hair and dust, taped the floor, painted all of the trim, and painted a second coat on the trim... this list gives me more credit than my work is worth, because this is only the beginning. We still have a lot to do. My mom went and got the paint this morning, and has now changed her mind and doesn't like the color. Hmmmmm... what to do? I like the color actually, it's kinda a light green, a little yellowish... hard to describe, but it's a cute color. If my mom can't stand it, then I will buy the paint from her and use it in my house. She just doesn't like the color with her couches, which are a darker sage green... The paint is a happy color. I know! It's like a light pea soup color. Just a caution when painting... if you are going to need 2 gallons of paint to paint a room, only buy one at a time... so if you don't like the color, you aren't stuck with that much paint. Yes, my mom bought two gallons, big mistake. She better be hoping that I buy them off of her! I need some pictures on here of our trip. My apologies. I just don't have any b/c I'm not on my computer. Boring blog until next week. I will gank my mom camera and do some uploading tomorrow, or the next day, or maybe the next.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails