Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Frodo?

We got him! It was quite interesting how it all played out. Friday the shelter called us and told us that we didn't qualify because Isis wasn't spayed yet, Saturday Adam called back and spoke to the adoption manager and asked her to clarify and got her to bend the rules a bit for us, and Yesterday they called us and told us that we were picked! We felt all along that if this was the right dog for us then it would work out, and it did! Isis did get spayed yesterday morning and is a little lethargic today. I feel bad for her. I am sure she doesn't feel very good. We are trying to give her a lot of love and affection. We don't want her to feel replaced tomorrow when we bring the new pup home. I am sure that she will be fine. I want to name him Frodo. Hehe.
It is HOT here. it is in the 90's with full humidity, yuck! Adalin and I are about to fill up her pool in the back and go for a dip. Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails