Thursday, August 16, 2007

Michigan

Monday morning the girls, my mom, and I left for Michigan. We left in a hurry... we were expecting to leave on Thursday, but my BFF's little brother, Kyle, passed away Sunday night and I needed to be here for her and her family. It's so sad, I'm so sad that this happened. Kaileen is doing well though, as well as circumstances will permit, I guess. Love you Kaileen. They had a Mass at St. Sebastian's church yesterday afternoon for Kyle. It was a wonderful service. Kyle's best friend, James, gave an amazing talk about Kyle and his entire experience being friends with Kyle for so long. The kids were pretty good during the service... they could have been better. Kira pooped and it leaked out on my skirt. That was fun. Most everyone went to Chelli's Chili afterwards, and that was fun. Lauren, my sister, babysat while Alyse, my other sister, and I went and visited a little bit. The Chelli's experience wasn't quite worth the parking ticket that I found on my windshield afterwards. By the way, parking tickets aren't like $20 anymore, try 3 1/2 times that much (and only half of that if I pay it within 3 days). Still, it really stinks. I do still have a few connections with the city though. Maybe I can hook up with my old boss, he's a cop and would probably take care of it for me, if he still works here.
So, Adam is all alone with the doggies at our house. He has finals next week, so it isn't so bad for him for us to be gone because he will have plenty of study time. The dogs are keeping him company too. He will be driving here the 24th though, which I am so excited about. I miss him so much, too much. He is my everything, I love him. I miss him A LOT. Life just isn't the same without him. Alyse's graduation party Saturday the 25th. I am really glad that he will be here with the fam for that. We will be headed back to the MO the next Tuesday. Adam is bringing the two dogs too, that will be fun for everyone. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog!! I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Have fun in Michigan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails