We had a good day with my Dad's family at Lake Michigan Saturday. Even though it was cloudy and eventually rained later on, it was a good time. I didn't have the guts to change into my swim suit because it was a little chilly. Adalin and my sister, Lauren, did get in the water though. They had fun. Adalin was scared of the waves at first, but got used to them after a few minutes. She played in the sand ALL DAY, and had so much fun! She was so cute. She didn't get a nap, which I predicted, and fell asleep in the car at 5 pm. My dad's family is so wonderful. My Aunt Kena flew all the way in from Texas to be there, which made the day even better and, of course, more flavorful. That's what Aunt Kena does! It was a great day. I am so lucky to see them all again this Saturday at Alyse's graduation Party. This picture isn't all that great, I need to get some more off of my dad's other computer. I just wanted to make everyone jealous of me, since, even though the weather was el crapo, I did get to see beautiful Lake MI, listen to waves and sit in the sand for a day! Will post lata!!
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
3 comments:
Mission accomplished! I'm jealous :) What I wouldn't give for a little cloud cover though, I'm excited for some fall weather.
Ah, sand. Any waves?
We just returned from visiting the lake!! It was my first time to see these beaches, and I have to say that they are absolutely amazing!! Everyone should be jealous! I personally can't wait to go back!
Post a Comment