Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fries and Chocolate


#2 - My Childhood Food Habits

When I was little I HATED french fries. I wouldn't touch them. It was something about the mushy, greasy potato on the inside of the crispy "crust." What kid doesn't like fries? Adalin loves them and would eat them with every meal of she had the choice. She doesn't get that from me. I like them now and even crave them every once and a while.
I have had a "sweet tooth" ever since I was a small child. I have always loved sugar, particularly chocolate. Adam is more the fruity sugar type, but me, ooh, the way to my heart is through that sweet creamy goodness. I love it, still. I used to eat myself sick with sweets when I was a child. Some things never change.

1 comment:

Rebecca S said...

Today I was thinking about your post while I was eating fries, and I think it made them taste not so good - "mushy potatoe inside a crispy crust." That does sound gross!

Related Posts with Thumbnails