#6 - My Bad Habit
It is time to wrap up my 6 things to share about myself that most of you don't know...
I am a plate turner. I have recently been notified that this is a very bad thing to make a habit of. In etiquette classes, this is advised against. I don't even know why I do this. I just start with one item, finish it, and then go on to the next thing. It is easier for me to just focus on one thing at a time. This is something that I constantly catch myself doing. I am trying to correct it. I am not sure when I started doing this. It has to stop though!
6 people I tag:
1. Kaileen
2. Ruth
3. Stef
4. Pattie
5. Valerie
6. Tiffany
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
2 comments:
Ha ha ha ... where do you want me to post my 6 things?
On YOUR blog!
Post a Comment