Monday, December 17, 2007

Hammering wakes up child

Adam and I were hanging our curtains back up in the living room after repairing the previous holes in the walls a few minutes ago. Adam had to hammer the plastic re-enforcer things in, waking up Adalin from her nap. We hear her come out of her room and as she is making her way down the stairs...
Adam says: "Adalin, shouldn't you be sleeping?"
Adalin: "Yeah but I heard some hammer and I thought, 'What the heck?'"

Gees, I wonder where she got that from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened to be at work when I read this post. I laughed out loud, really loud. My co-workers asked me what was so funny, so I read the post to them, they were all laughing hysterically! Nice one!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

oh, how funny! she is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails