Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My dreams come true

I came home last night to doggy diarrhea sprayed all over my house. That was fun to clean up. Then I took the doggies for a walk, towards the end I stepped on Isis, and got bit. OK, so could I be any more POed at them? I have forgiven.


The worst part about it all is that the bad doggy day is most likely my fault. It is the result of neglect on my part to give them the attention they need throughout the day. I really believe that is true. It was hard this morning, but I got out the dog treats, gave them a little obedience class, loved them up and carried on. They have been much better today. Jessica, you're right, it probably was partly the rain. It affects us all in one way or another.





Ok so I am the most excited person ever right now and I am pretty much in love with the SAA website. I have found some amazing deals on things I have wanted for so long. Today I bought the iPod of my dreams for an excellent price. It's green (the color I would have chose), 4GB, a nano. Can't get any better than that. Now, teamed up with my sweet new stroller, I have no motivation to make any kind of excuse not to get my butt outside and run! WAHOO!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Melissa. This is Leah. I'm so glad you found one that you love!! That is really cool!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails