Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Baby Kira with daddy on Halloween night. I thought that she was a pretty cute frog!


Adam coaches basketball for the Mary Immaculate 7th & 8th grade team... they said a few weeks ago, "Hey coach, would your wife care if we toilet papered your house on Halloween?" Adam: "Uh, I don't think so." So here you have it... The sad part is that I got back home from trick-or-treating at like 8:15 pm and they had already TPed. Who TPs someone house before 8PM at night? 8th graders.

I have some better pics of our little Tink, but here's one to start. Some friends took pictures for me, so I need to get them still. Adalin loved going trick-or-treating with all of her little buddies, esp. Jocelyn. They were so cute!
















6 comments:

Pattie said...

ha ha if we need some toilet paper we will give you a call.. miss you all last night.

Pattie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

Cute Halloween Costumes!! I love the house!! Hey at least they cleaned it up for you! And it didn't rain on it that night!

Unknown said...

They are cute!!

The Wilkins' said...

Your girls are darling in their costumes!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Did you make that Tink costume? She was such a doll!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails