I can't even describe how much of a joy this little girl is. She makes my heart swell with an immense love. She is so sweet and so smiley and wonderful. So fat too! It cracks me up that her waist won't fit into 12 month sizes anymore and that I am putting 18 month jeans on my 7 month old. I love her bald head. I like to just rub it sometimes and feel the fuzziness on my fingers. Her smile is immaculate and brings such happiness to my soul.

This quarter is only a week and a half from ending and has been the worst yet. Adam has been amazingly upbeat and positive through it all. He ALWAYS has to study, but we have managed to have some moments full of laughter in the last few days. Adam got our cowboy hat and afro wig out of our coat closet last night and put them on Kira. We laughed, smiled and were able to charge up for another night of studying.



My mom started the muffin thing. That's Kira's nickname, "muffin girl," "muffin top," "top top," the list goes on. Silly, I know, but what is sweeter than a sweet, soft muffin? Nothing.
4 comments:
Yeah, I dont think I deserve any credit for this quarter. It has definitely been the hardest I have ever had to do, and yet somehow I have been strengthened through it all. The Lord has blessed me with amazing support and help. He has also blessed me with a wonderful wife, one who does so much more than I ever do, and still has a smile for me after it all. How I love you, and wish I could repay you and thank you as you deserve. Please know I love you dearly, you have been such a rock for me this quarter, and I know your prayers have been offered so many times in my behalf, please realize it has made a difference.
kira is so addorable and adalin is to...
What an awesome post! You two are amazing. Way to stick it out and have such positive attitudes. This quarter has been nuts I agree. This was a great reminder for me to always find joy in the little things and to laugh together. That is such a great remedy! I love that litte muffin girl! cute pics.
Oh, what a sweet post. You and Adam are adorable, and KIRA!!! Oh, I have my eye on that adorable little muffin for my own little chub-man! :) I'm so glad we're going to live so close during rotations! Love ya!
Post a Comment