This is the best rose that we have grown so far this year! It is in a vase in our house now, and is just so pretty. Looking at it as I pass by, I have been reminded often over the last few days how beautiful God's creations are. I just love having fresh flowers in the house. It humbles me somehow and reminds me to take pleasure in simple, naturally beautiful things.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Melissa,
Just responding to your comment on our blog. The house is actually sold as of a couple weeks ago! So glad to get that off our minds. We need to contact you so you can get that key to someone at Heritage House, whenever you get the chance. Good to hear from you , though.
I love that picture you should print and frame it..
Post a Comment