Kira:
She has two new tricks that she has learned in the past week. They are SO cute b/c they are interactive and, of course, coming from such a chunky cutie-pie!
1. Peek-a-boo! If she has a blanket in her lap she will grab on to it with both hands and lift her hands above her head, wait a few seconds and put her hands back down. We say, "peek-a-boo." Then she will repeat it for quite a while.
2. Yay! She was clapping a lot today as she was sitting on my lap while I was doing some stuff on the computer. Every time she clapped, I would say "Yay!" to try to get her to associate clapping with us saying it and it worked! Now she claps when we say "Yay!" (if she's fed and not cranky and tired). It is so amazing how quickly she learned it and so fun to watch! She is growing up! It is so fun to watch her grow.
Kira is getting close to crawling! She is getting pretty comfortable on her hands and knees, lifting up one hand or one knee at a time and also getting on her hands, one knee, and one foot sometimes. She can go from these positions back to sitting. It will be any day! Adalin was crawling about now, but Kira has a few extra pounds to bear, so she's doing well!
Adalin:
Just a few funny things she said today...
We were walking into the TCC to bring Adam dinner and I said to Adam who came out to help me bring the food in, "Wow, why are there so many people here?" Adalin says, "Because they don't want to get fat." Yup, that's basically the gist of it!
I put Adalin's pointy hood to her jacket on as we were getting out of the car and she says to me, "I look like a cowgirl!" Ok, so this one isn't as funny as the first quote, but I have no idea where she got this from. I asked her where she heard that and she said that she made it up. Yeah right.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment